Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

the boyfriend that i never have


A look that gives mystery into my soul. I have never seen someone with such expressive eyes, though your soul is speaking into my heart. You have these soulful blue eyes that I want to dedicate Pablo Neruda’s poem; leaning into the afternoons. And to sing you this song that is repeatedly playing on my site (you rise me up by Josh Groban). You have this charm that can make everyone’s heart melt like butter. You are too playful in your entire photograph. You have the gift that transform picture in a masterpiece.



But I know that you will never see me the way I see you, for all I know you are just a guy that I have bump on to when I was browsing to art pictures in the net. May be, I did fall for the guy I saw on the web…

No comments: