Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

cycle of life

Life in past two months is been that predictable. If somebody plans to kill me surely I won’t give them a hard time.

I wake up and starts my breakfast. I open my computer and starts going online. Then check my emails. Starts doing something at photoshop. Before eleven I will cook our lunch.
Then before 1 pm I start posting something not worth reading for mylot. By 3 pm I check my deviantart and after wards I check my emails again. Then I will cook diner by 5 pm. Eat diner around 7 pm and watch tv which has only one clear channel.
After watching tv I will take my bike, go around the block. And finally after a boring day I will take a bath and once again I will start to journey the world of dreams.

Sounds like that movie I saw once but forget the title. But lucky him, he had a chance to wake up one day doing something he don’t usually do. I too, is waiting for that day to come to finally wake up one day and not doing these predictable things.
I just want to break free from this curse of cyclic predictable life. I am floating in nothingness and decay.

Now after these few words I will once again will journey to the world of dreams. And tomorrow I wake up and starts my breakfast. I open my computer and starts going online. Then check my emails… once again.

No comments: