Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Still the same


Its been a week and four days when they broke up. My heart still in grief, and pain seems to stay forever. Its just like a bad dream and I just wish that I will be awaken from all of this. I love them both and don't want to choose from either of them. My love for them is equal. In the darkness I cry, when I'm alone I feel the great pain of loosing two people you love and you will love forever. In the morning I just wish that this is over that things will come back to normal, that they will be back in each others arms. nanay said to me that the door for reconciliation is not yet close, that there is still hope for the two of them. Hope I am brave enough to tell them how I feel and it hurt us all specially if ghe-ghe will find out about it. I know she too will take it the hard way. I don't want to tell her I don't want her to get hurt, I hope that she didn't find out the news. I love her too, and I don't want her to feel the pain that I am feeling. Its hard and I don't think she will be able to take it.

No comments: